Thursday 16 February 2012

Leaked One Barnet Evaluation Document - Correction and Update

Three weeks ago the Barnet Eye published a leaked document summarising the shortlisting evaluation of bidders for the Development and Regulatory Outsourcing project. It wasn’t up for long before Rog T received a legal letter asking him to remove the leaked document from his website. Subsequently I noticed that there was a link to this document on Kate Belgrave's site and put a link on my website. In error, I said that this leaked document was posted on Kate's site which was incorrect. All Kate had done was include a link to a download site. I do not know who posted the document on this download site but I am assured it is absolutely nothing to do with Kate Belgrave nor is it anything to do with me. To Barnet Council readers, please note this correction and back off Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment