Friday 22 June 2012

The power of a blog!

I have been waiting since 22 November to get a response to a Freedom of Information request. Chaser emails, reminders and a telephone conversation all failed to elicit a response so on Tuesday this week I blogged about this problem. Surprise, surprise, today I received a response telling me the information was not held. Thanks to the person at Barnet Council who reads my blog and got this resolved. I hope that Mr Mustard has as much success getting his year old request dealt with!

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence Mr R that we should both blog about FOI in the same week. I had not read yours when I knocked mine out in a hurry before leaving for the Audit Committee meeting

    Also a coincidence that you now have a reply. My ones will take a little longer as they need serious consideration of a claimed copyright or huge amounts of redaction (of stuff that probably wouldn't matter if it was public).

    ReplyDelete